Sunday 11 March 2012

A Great Sunday


Patrick is still unwell so we decided to take Sunday at a slower pace.  I am so glad we did, because it was something we all needed.  We headed to Albert Park,  had some lunch and then walked around and dreamed of our future house.  Martin and I have always had a thing for older homes. There is something that draws us in and the homes we saw today were no exception.

Come along and dream with me...
...and whilst in the neighbourhood, we visited one of my favourite stores to drool over all things wool - Wool Baa.  I ended up spending a small fortune on some beautiful Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed in Treasure and some Filatura di Crosa (Sportswool).  When we're on the LONG flight to NYC I will be  knitting up something for me and something for Martin (I don't have the pattern for his but it is a textured scarf).  Can't wait to get started...less than 2 weeks now!


I am so excited that we still have an extra day to enjoy some family time.  
I LOVE LONG weekends.





No comments:

Post a Comment